This machine comes shipped with everything you need to start cabbing. View our video tutorials to see the CabKing 6″ cabbing machine in action.
Make sure you choose the right power supply for your machine. The 220 volt models are available only for overseas customers that require 220V – 240V power supply. All 220 volt models are manufactured with a CE rated, Type F plug (see below). Note: Plug style for water pump may vary, an electrical adapter may be required.
We are not responsible for any import duties or customs charges. Any such fees incurred to receive your package are not covered by us. Please consult your country's customs policy for more information.
• Four 6″ diamond resin wheels: 280#, 600#, 1,200# and 3,000#
• One 6″ electroplated 360# full-face diamond lap for use on the right shaft
• One 6″ canvas polishing pad for use on the right shaft with 14,000# diamond paste
• Separate, 30-watt water pump
• Removable stone trays, hand rests and splash guards
• Complete accessory kit: waterproof apron and safety goggles
• Instruction manual
• One-year manufacturer warranty
CabKing dimensions and weight
27" L X 13.5" W X 12" H, 62 lbs
Get more out of your CabKing
Want to saw, grind and polish with just one machine? Turn your CabKing 6″ cabbing machine into an all-in-one unit and eliminate purchasing a separate trim saw machine with our easy to use CabKing 6″ trim saw attachment.
Extended warranty program
You’re about to make a smart investment by purchasing a CabKing machine so protect it with our extended warranty program. Our extended warranties extend the one-year manufacturer warranty that is included with the CabKing 6″. Choose from either a one- or two-year warranty extension. We recommend purchasing this extended warranty at the same time you purchase your CabKing machine.