$1,399.00 – $1,499.00
The CabKing 6″ cabbing machine has everything you need to grind and polish rocks to create cabochons for necklaces, earrings, rings and other jewelry pieces. This cabbing machine is also excellent for polishing glass, synthetic material and metals. Whether you’re a beginner, lapidary hobbyist or jewelry making pro, the CabKing 6″ cabbing machine is easy to use for every skill level.
The CabKing 6″ cabbing machine features 6″ diameter diamond wheels that complete the entire rough-to-polish process. With features such as our simplified drainage set-up, 1/4 hp direct drive motor and clean, adjustable water system, it’s no wonder CabKings are favored over other cabbing units.
This machine comes shipped with everything you need to start cabbing. View our video tutorials to see the CabKing 6″ cabbing machine in action.
• Two 6″ electroplated diamond grinding wheels: 80# and 220#
• Four 6″ diamond resin wheels: 280#, 600#, 1200# and 3000#
• One 6″ electroplated full-face diamond lap for use on the right shaft
• One 6″ canvas polishing pad for use on the right shaft with 14,000 mesh diamond paste
• Separate, 30-watt water pump
• Removable stone trays, hand rests and splash guards
• Complete accessory kit: waterproof apron, safety goggles, extra wheel spacers and “How to Use Diamond Abrasives to Cut Gemstones” informational book
• One-year manufacturer warranty
Get more out of your CabKing
Want to SAW, grind and polish with just one machine? Turn your CabKing 6″ cabbing machine into an all-in-one unit and eliminate purchasing a separate trim saw machine with our easy to use CabKing 6″ trim saw attachment.
Extended warranty program
You’re about to make a smart investment by purchasing a CabKing machine so protect it with our extended warranty program. Our extended warranties extend the one-year manufacturer warranty that is included with the CabKing 6″. Choose from either a one- or two-year warranty extension. We recommend purchasing this extended warranty at the same time you purchase your CabKing machine.
Make sure you choose the right power supply for your machine. The 220 volt models are available only for overseas customers that require 220V – 240V power supply. All 220 volt models are manufactured with a CE rated, Type F plug (see below). Note: Plug style for water pump may vary, an electrical adapter may be required.